Google Analytics 4

A lifestyle blog by a London gal who loves plants, metal, bleaching my hair and Osaka

Tuesday 1 September 2015

Somerset holiday snaps

Hey guys! I went on a family holiday to Kilve, Somerset and I wanted to share my pictures with you~





Kilve is a really small village, and it's not very touristy. The beach is stony, but so beautiful! You can find fossils just lying about!
I also had no internet access or much phone signal during the week, which was terrifying but also allowed me to turn off a bit and read.
We visited nearby places like Bridgewater, Dunster Castle, Watchet and Minehead. We also rode the whole length of the local steam railway.
All in all, a great holiday in a really beautiful part of England!
Thanks for reading!
-Amy xoxo




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Candyfloss Overkill

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig