Google Analytics 4

A lifestyle blog by a London gal who loves plants, metal, bleaching my hair and Osaka

Wednesday 30 July 2014

47: concert memories: All Time Low

OMG I never made a proper post about ATL back in March.... so here goes nothing :D
Ahhh this was suuch a good live <3 <3 but my stupid friends were late so we were far back :(
so **PICSPAM TIME**
Beautiful blurry photo of the outside of O2 academy Brixton 
Alex Gaskarth a.k.a. perfection <3 
So Umm we were late so we missed most of the opening band, Only Rivals
Tonight Alive actually didn't impress me much
BUT ATL WERE FAB!!
they played like 24 songs.... so many!
they played a cover of Teenage Dirtbag
and basically all my favourite songs (even Vegas!!) except 'if these sheets were the states'
but I can't complain as the whole set was awesome!!
I wanna see them again soon!
10/10 would recommend to anyone!
(except those that are easily offended..... Jack had 'boner written on his guitar xD )
 
 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Candyfloss Overkill

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig